Happy New Year 2023
With the New Year in full swing, it’s a good time to sit down and make sure your plans are in order. Here are some tips on what to consider as you evaluate your plans.
- Review your current health insurance and what the coverage and deductibles are to make sure they align with any changes to your health or finances. If applicable, review and make sure your providers and prescriptions are still in network and covered by your plans. Update your prescription list and medical history.
- Review your key support personnel. Are your emergency contacts current? If so, are their addresses and phone numbers still correct? If they’ve changed update the information
- Have you made your healthcare and end of life wishes known to the appropriate persons – doctors and family members? If so, are these people still current or do you need to let others know?
- Is your current home still working for you? Is it still safe for you to continue to reside there?
- Do you have financial and health service plans in place for changing needs?
Give me a call at 660 584 4416 to find out how we can help with answering these questions.