Get a job that loves you back.
Joining the John Knox Village East team can be a fulfilling experience and an excellent way to enhance your career in CCRC. Employees here are a valuable asset to our community. If you share our enthusiasm for seniors and quality care, we’d love to hear from you!
Meet Some Of Our Associates
Hear Why Folks Love Working at John Knox Village East & Meyer Care Center
- EVS Director, full-time
- RN, 6:30am-7:00pm & 1 weekend a month (8 hr shift), part-time
- LPN, 6:30pm-7:00am, full-time
- LPN, 6:30pm-7:00am, full-time, Baylor shift, Fri, Sat & Sun
- LPN, 6:30am-7pm, full-time
- CNA 6:30am-7:00pm, full-time
- CNA, 6:30pm-7:00am, full-time
- Cook, full-time, 5:30am-2pm & 10am-7pm
- Dietary Aide, 5:30am-2:00pm, full-time
- PRN opportunities for RN, LPN, CNA, Dietary and Housekeeping
All Full-Time Job Descriptions are available on our Facebook Page and Indeed. Competitive wages based on experience. Baylor shifts available for nursing positions. Medical, dental, vision and 401K benefits are available. For more information or to submit your resume, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Human Resources at 660.584.4224.